Experimento in Argentina
- Experimento has been implemented since 2013 in cooperation with Fundación Siemens Argentina
- Deployments in Argentina include the city of Buenos Aires and Mendoza, Buenos Aires, and Chubut provinces
- Implemented along the entire education chain, including vocational schools
- Integrated into extracurricular activities during school holidays at the request of regional education authorities
- Emphasis on the subject of energy
- Advanced training for around 2,300 educators across the country so far
- Around 232,000* children reached
* The number assumes that every instructed kindergarten or elementary school teacher shares the knowledge 5 times with one group or class, and a subject teacher shares it 5 times with two classes.
- Curricular adaptation for primary and middle school Siemens Fundación Argentina adapted Experimento as a teacher training program for primary and secondary schools.
- Expanded to include energy efficiency A supplementary module about energy efficiency has also been developed. With this expansion to the program’s content, children and young people learn about the finite nature of natural energy resources and the efficient and sustainable use of energy in general.
More information on the STEM Network, the role of individual partners, and current news and events can be found on our Spanish microsite for Experimento in Latin America.